Next meeting: December 16 at 1pm, 3rd Monday of every month at 1pm
The intent of this work team is to ensure that we are taking into consideration the variety of family and youth needs and issues that must be addressed in order to impact positive transition outcomes (and ways to address them).
- Stephanie Meredith – Lead
- Jason Jones
- Traci Brewer
- Norb Ryan
- Karen Guettler
- Malkanthie McCormick
- Megan McCormick
- Margaret Woodard
- Kathy Sheppard-Jones
- Annette Jett
- Karen Boudreax
- Emma Keyser
- Stella Beard
Contact lead if interested in participating.
Notes from meeting on October 21, 2019:
- Check out first Employment First Council Annual Report: https://www.kentuckyworks.org/2019/10/10/kentucky-employment-first-council/
- Seamless Transition Pilots being launched in Simpson and Montgomery counties with support from Sean Roy and Dale from TransCen: The Yes Center!
- See Module flyers and specific KentuckyWorks resources here: https://www.kentuckyworks.org/modules/
- Looking for blog post ideas and authors for https://blog.kentuckyworks.org.
- Recommendations for dissemination by sharing stories through social media.